The USS Enterprise (CVAN/CVAN-65) Association was officially founded in 1986 by a group of Enterprise Plankowners looking to establish a formal organization to help reunite with old shipmates... Mission Accomplished!
Over the years, the Association has grown in membership and scope of purpose. Today, the Association is striving to be "home" for all Enterprise veterans, workers, families and friends of the ship to unite and share.
"To perpetuate the memory of the USS ENTERPRISE (CVAN/CVN-65) and those shipmates who served aboard her, and to promote and maintain the spirit of camaraderie that existed among all those who cherish and respect the USS ENTERPRISE"
This purpose includes:
- - Planning and coordinating annual reunions
- - Locating and reuniting former shipmates
- - Preserving and celebrating the history and achievements of ENTERPRISE
- - Supporting Scholarship for ENTERPRISE veterans and their families
- If you are one of the estimated 250,000 Enterprise Veterans that served aboard the Big E, and would like to re-join the ranks of your shipmates and friends, please consider becoming a member of the Association.
Or if you are one of the thousands of shipyard workers, DoD employees or contractors that spent countless hours ensuring the Big E was "Ready on Arrival", we invite you to join our ranks and share with us your passion for our Navy's most cherished warship.